Pima County Recorder Gabriella Cázares-Kelly outlined the services her office provides, speaking at the January 9, 2023, meeting of Democrats of Greater Tucson.
Pima County has 705,072 registered voters, and 480,321 voters on the Active Early Voting List (who vote by mail). Exactly 82.45% registered voters participated in the 2022 general election. Cazares-Kelly said she restructured training for the staff to provide additional accessibility, subject matter expert speakers, longer training sessions and additional resources and materials.
- Launched “track my ballot” alert feature for email and/or text messages
- Included early voting faq’s and early voting site information in ballot packet
- “Text to cure” for ballots requiring signature follow-up through free program through the secretary of state’s office.
- Created a a web page specific to Voter Accessibility that has been adopted by Pima County Communications.
- Sign up for Text Message Alerts to Track your ballot on our website: Recorder.Pima.Gov
- City of Tucson Primary 2023
- City of Tucson General 2023
- *Possible Vail Incorporation Election November 2023
- Presidential Preference Election March 2024
- Primary Election August 2024
- General Election November 5, 2024