Pima County Recorder Gabriella Cazares-Kelly outlined the services her office provides, speaking at the January 9, 2023, meeting of Democrats of Greater Tucson.
Click to see the slides:
Pima County has 705,072 registered voters, and 480,321 voters on the Active Early Voting List (who vote by mail). Exactly 82.45% registered voters participated in the 2022 general election. Cazares-Kelly said she restructured training for the staff to provide additional accessibility, subject matter expert speakers, longer training sessions and additional resources and materials.
- Launched “track my ballot” alert feature for email and/or text messages
- Included early voting faq’s and early voting site information in ballot packet
- “Text to cure” for ballots requiring signature follow-up through free program through the secretary of state’s office.
- Created a a web page specific to Voter Accessibility that has been adopted by Pima County Communications.
- Sign up for Text Message Alerts to Track your ballot on our website: Recorder.Pima.Gov
- City of Tucson Primary 2023
- City of Tucson General 2023
- *Possible Vail Incorporation Election November 2023
- Presidential Preference Election March 2024
- Primary Election August 2024
- General Election November 5, 2024