The latest Lincoln Project Ad, “On the Ballot” tells the viewers that the Georgia Senate Runoff Elections are not only a race between Democrats Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock against Republicans Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue.
It is about saving the Senate from the obstructionism of Mitch McConnell.
The narrator starts the ad, relaying that Ossoff and Warnock are running to serve the people of Georgia while Loeffler and Perdue are seeking office to benefit themselves (as evidenced by their stock transactions after receiving secret COVID briefings) and obstruct the Biden/Harris agenda to move the country forward.
The narrator then states that it is not really Loeffler and Perdue on the runoff ballot. It is McConnell. He continues, saying:
“Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnick are really running against Mitch McConnell. If Mitch elects his pet senators, it’s four more years of what we just voted out. McConnell will block COVID relief for Georgians, stop Joe Biden from appointing qualified doctors and scientists to fight this pandemic. Loeffler and Perdue will vote with McConnell every time. No matter how much it hurts Georgia. No, you won’t see McConnell’s name on the ballot. But he’s there.”
For those who do not believe the ad, consider these points. Mitch McConnell:
- Was the leading agent of obstructionism during the Obama/Biden Presidency.
- Prevented disclosure of Russian interference in the 2016 Elections.
- Did not take up the Heroes COVID Relief Act when the House passed it in May. He did not take up the revised version or the Problem Solvers Version. Today, he balked at the Bipartisan Senate Compromise COVID 19 bill.
- Stole two Supreme Court seats that went to Neil Gorsuch and Amy Coney Barrett.
- Still has not publicly accepted his friend Joe Biden as the President-Elect.
Do the American People really need Enemy of the People-Political Prince of Darkness-Obstructionist in Chief- Traitor Moscow Mitch McConnell as the leader of the Senate.
This is not a trick question.
Please click here to see how you can help the Senate Candidates in Georgia.