This article first appeared on the Blog for Arizona. https://blogforarizona.net/
If voters need another reason to pick Joe Biden over Donald Trump, then look at the below digital ads.
Joe Biden is saluting two Front Line workers who he refers to as heroes.
The first hero is Tracy, a nurse, and mother of five teenagers, who has to wear hazmat suits and work 12 hour days to help treat COVID 19 patients.
The second hero is Alassane, a grocery store clerk who continually stocks shelves so people can buy food. Due to a supply shortage, he did not have PPE for a while and he still went to work.
Biden’s ads pay tribute to the resiliency and community spirit of the American People as they face the adversity of the COVID 19 Pandemic.
Readers will not see ads like this coming from the Trump Campaign. If anything, the ads from them would mainly glorify only one individual: Donald Trump.
Do the American people want a President who recognizes what the average person goes through or one who does not give them a single thought or treat the Coronavirus seriously.
November 3, 2020, is 120 days away.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.