Democrat Aaron Lieberman is a member of the Arizona House of Representatives, representing District 28 (Paradise Valley, the Biltmore area, Sunnyslope, and parts of North Central Phoenix. He assumed office in 2019.
He is running for election for Governor of Arizona.
Register in advance for this meeting:
- Aaron helped the City of Phoenix work with the Arizona Department of Transportation to reroute a pipeline that would have disturbed thousands of neighbors near Piestewa Peak and torn up 13 acres of pristine mountain preserve.
- He worked with Democrats and Republicans during COVID to secure millions in funding to get teachers throughout the state the professional support they deserved for the distance learning our kids needed.
- He’s led the fight for millions more for community college scholarships to help Arizonans move from unemployment into the workforce, and for $5,000 grants to help our Arizona small businesses get through the pandemic.
- When seniors in Legislative District 28 identified overly burdensome state regulations that were stopping their bingo games, Aaron got “good government” legislation enacted to help them get back to playing bingo — and supporting local nonprofits with the proceeds.
- And, he’s an outspoken defender of both every Arizonan’s right to vote and the public’s confidence in fair, honest election results.
Rep. Lieberman graduated from Yale University in 1994 with a degree in English and international studies. At Yale, Lieberman founded Jumpstart, and after graduation became its CEO. Jumpstart is a not-for-profit with the goal of preparing children to succeed in kindergarten and beyond by providing training and support to teachers in preschools with limited resources.
In 2002 Lieberman founded Acelero Learning, a company focused on closing the achievement gap for Head Start children. He served as CEO of Acelero Learning until 2015 when he became CEO of Phoenix Spine Surgery Center, a position he held until 2017.
In 2017 Lieberman became Partner at New Partner Incorporated and Principal of Impello Ventures. In 2021-2022 Lieberman was assigned to the following legislative committees:
For more information about Aaron, visit www.aaron4az.com/meet_aaron.