- This event has passed.
Secretary of State Katie Hobbs for Arizona Governor
July 26, 2021 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM MST
With an open seat for Governor in 2022, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs is stepping up to run so she can continue to be a champion for all Arizonans. She is an Arizona native who has dedicated her life to working for a better future for Arizona through advocacy and public service.
As a former social worker and chief compliance officer at one of the largest domestic violence centers in the U.S., member of the Arizona House of Representatives, Senate Minority Leader, and now as Arizona’s Secretary of State, Katie has built coalitions and worked across the aisle to ensure Arizonans can find good jobs, make their voices heard, and build a better life for themselves and their families.
Register in advance for this meeting:
Throughout her public service, Katie gets the job done so that government works better for the people of Arizona, including:
- Passing Medicaid Expansion in Arizona through a bipartisan effort.
- Securing rights for victims of sexual and domestic violence.
- Providing new opportunities in education and job training.
- Defending Arizonans’ voting rights and combating disinformation.
- Running the most secure election in the state’s history in 2020 amid unprecedented challenges to our democracy.
For more information visit www.katiehobbs.org