The DGT Board wants to hear from you about the issues and speakers you’d like to see in 2022. Board members will briefly introduce themselves at the Town Hall, and then open the floor for your comments. You can tell us:
- What is the issue you really care about?
- Which past speaker did you like best? (Click to see meeting videos.)
- Who are the future speakers you’d like to see?
- How did you first hear about DGT?
- Do you get the weekly DGT newsletter?
- Are you a member?
- What attracted you to join?
- What do you like best about DGT?
- Have you attended one of our happy hours?
- Have you visited the DGT website at TheDGT.org?
Come one, come all! It’s your chance to shape the future of DGT.
Register in advance for the Town Hall
DGT Board Elected by Acclamation
By the Dec. 6 deadline, DGT received 11 nominations for 11 open positions on the Board of Directors. As per Robert’s Rules of Order, election by acclamation takes place when only one person is nominated per seat.
Your 2022 Board members are:
President: Larry Bodine
- 1st Vice-Chair–Speakers: Mike Bryan
- 2nd Vice-Chair–Membership: Susie Anderson
- Treasurer: Steve Linder
- Secretary: Christina Early
- At Large Members: Maria Parsons, Jeanne Christie, Kathy Ramage-White, Steve Early, Sandee Binyon, and Lee Oler
- Past President: Brian Bickel