As Trump claims to “make America great again,” he finds himself repeatedly bumping up against the greatest charter of government on earth: The United States Constitution. Attorney Robert J. McWhirter discussed the president’s repeated defiance of the Constitution answering questions like:
- What is the difference between Adolph Hitler and Donald Trump?
- Can Trump really cancel the election?
- Is Trump a traitor?
- What if Trump refuses to leave the white house if he loses the election?
- How many presidents have lost the popular vote but won in the Electoral College?
- Can Trump be indicted after he leaves office?
Mcwhirter, who practices in Phoenix, is an award-winning, internationally recognized speaker and author on trial advocacy, immigration law, and the history of The Bill of Rights. See his book An Illuminated History of The Bill of Rights.
He is a certified Specialist in Criminal Law with the State Bar of Arizona and first-chair qualified to defend capital cases by the Arizona Supreme Court.