The Lincoln Project is the best and among the most effective rapid response ad machine, Anti Trump forces have in 2020.
They have demonstrated this again with the latest ad “We Will Vote.”
In the ad, the narrator immediately points out that Donald Trump is a “failed president” because of his mishandling of COVID 19 and the economy, later saying his acts “threaten the fabric of our Democracy.”
It then condemns Trump’s response to delay the 2020 election because “he can’t win.”
The narrator then reminded viewers that the American People have voted “during wars, the Great Depression, and during civil unrest.”
He then emphasized that people “have died, marched, were beaten and brutalized” for “our right to vote.”
The ad concludes with:
“Donald Trump, here’s the message. We will vote. We will defend America. We will throw you and your failed cronies out of office. The choice: America or Trump.”
Election Day (November 3, 2020) is 95 days away.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.