Campaign for JoAnna Mendoza, who is running for state Senate in LD11 (Oro Valley & Marana) and will improve COVID response, education, and healthcare.
Sign up for these events:
- Tuesday, September 8th at 3:30 pm – Q&A w/ Arizona Citizens for the Arts – Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/ArizonaCitizensfortheArts/live_videos
- Thursday, September 10th at 11 am – Tucson Daily Star LD11 Candidate Interviews – Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/ArizonaDailyStar
- Tuesday, September 29th between 5 – 7 pm – Pinal Central Politics in the Park – Facebook Live: link TBD
- Wednesday, September 30th at 6 pm – LD11 Clean Elections Debate
- Thursday, October 15th at 6:30 pm – InMaricopa Candidate Forum – Facebook Live link TBD
It’s time to oust incumbent Republican Vince Leach, one of the most right-wing conservative ideologues in the Legislature, who advocates keeping citizen initiatives off the ballot, supports the Qanon conspiracy, introduced a bill keeping dark money contributions secret, and was ranked one of the state’s worst legislators.
Read the Blog for Arizona article JoAnna Mendoza Will Improve COVID Response, Education and Healthcare in Tucson’s LD11.
Also watch her talk at Democrats of Greater Tucson: Video: JoAnna Mendoza, Candidate for AZ Senate in LD11
She says, “As a Mother and a Veteran, I can’t think of a more patriotic way to show my son the importance of fighting for what you believe in than to demonstrate through my own example.”